Finally, a simple and robust solution to accessing the area behind the rear seat backs in your 09+ Ford F-150 Supercrew, 15+ Ford F-150 Supercab, or 17+ F250 and F350. This complete solution provides and OEM-looking nylon pull strap that can be used to release the rear seat latch and fold down the rear seat. The bracket firmly holds the latch pull in place and also guides the strap towards the top of the seat for easy reaching. Installation is super simple, and can be done in under 5 minutes with a T30 torx bit.
***reported that it is not fully compatible on trucks with the Bang and Olufsen subwoofer***
- Laser cut and CNC formed for perfect fit
- Bracket black zinc coated for corrosion resistance
- Latch pull red anodized for a durable finish
- Nylon strap hand sewn to latch pull
- All components needed to outfit one latch
- Steel retainer bracket
- Pull strap and aluminum latch pull attachment
- Installation instructions
2009 - 2014 F-150 Supercrew: These models can utilize two latch release kits (one each side of the 60/40 rear seat).
2015 + F-150 Supercab and Supercrew: These models store OEM tool kit behind the passenger side seat and use one latch release kit for the driver's side.
2017 + F-250 and F-350 Supercab and Supercrew: These models will utilize a single kit on the driver's side.