Brew City Boost is proud to present the ultimate tune for your V6 and V8 Ford F-150 (non-ecoboost), V8 Raptor, or V6 and V8 Mustang (non-ecoboost). By re-calibrating your vehicle’s computer for Maximum Horsepower & Torque, Increased Throttle Response, and Firmer Shifts.
This purchase includes one Brew City Boost tune of your choice. Up to 3 additional tunes can be selected at a discounted rate. Please describe details of additional tunes in the “Additional Tune Types Requested” field above.
The nGauge is a tuning device, datalogger and gauge ALL IN ONE! As a digital gauge that connects to the vehicle’s OBD2 port, allowing the user to view live data and reprogram the ECU.
- User configurable digital gauges
- Display up to 6 gauges at a time (15 if all screens are used)
- Pick from hundreds of OBD2 signals
- Record log files to MicroSD Card
- Program warning lights
- Built in diagnostics
- Can datalog 23 PIDS at a time
- Read and save stock file
- Manage tunes from your MicroSD Card
- 2.4″ 320 x 240 Color LCD
- Resistive touch screen
- Touch Stylus included
- Micro-SD Card
- 2 Analog Inputs
- 6 Programmable LEDs
- Chrome bezel
- Brushed aluminum overlay
- Fits 3 gauge hole sizes
- Adapter Ring included
- Dual T-Slot for pedestal mounting
- Thin design to save space
- Auto Sleep/Wake with ignition
- RS232 and CAN expansion ports
- Support for Zeitronix wideband
- Firmware update through USB or MicroSD
- 2 High Speed CAN Channels
About fuel types: Fuel grade plays a very important role in the type of gains that can be achieved in tuning a Ford engine. Lower grades of fuel such as 87 or 89 octane are more prone to pre-ignition, while higher grades such as 93 octane are less prone to pre-ignition. The higher grade of fuel run allows us to tune for more spark advance, which translates to more power. Running an ethanol mixed fuel is an inexpensive way to increase the octane rating of your fuel. 100+ octane fuels are typically used only on race tracks.
About tune types:
- Daily Performance tune – An all-around performance tune designed for everyday use. Engine responsiveness and power is increased, and transmission shift points and pressure are optimized for performance while retaining everyday drivability.
- Tow tune – Specifically designed for towing (trucks and SUVs only). Engine power is increased while leaving margin for a wide range of potential towing loads. Transmission shift points, shift pressure and torque converter slip are optimized for towing.
- Race tune – Designed for competitive racing on 100+ octane or ethanol mixed fuels. These tunes are optimized for maximum acceleration by providing maximum power while minimizing MPH losses during shifting. Not recommended for street use.
About Credits: We use HP Tuners VCM Editor software for tuning with the ngauge. They bill their tuners for each vehicle tuned based on a credit system, and some vehicles require more credits than others to tune. Please check this constantly updated list (link below) to determine how many credits your vehicle requires to tune.
Once you Receive the Ngauge
Once you get your Ngauge we will need you to plug it into your vehicle and read a copy of the stock tune file. Here is a guide video that explains the process. Additional instructions will be emailed to you once your order is placed.
Fuel Related links:
This tuning product is not compatible with other plug in tuning devices like PedalMAX, Scorcher Module, or similar. Notify us of any and all modifications prior to tuning.
*This product is not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled motor vehicles
*Brew City Boost will not alter emissions monitoring systems (O2 sensors) via tuning