Ready for a Stage 3+ ECU Upgrade? Krona's Turbo back exhaust systems are designed to provide maximum exhaust performance and durability.
Our systems are available with our without a race catalytic converter, include all necessary mounting hardware and utilize the factory mounting points for an easy installation.
We've engineered a free flowing design creating a unique Swedish exhaust note while canceling out unwanted rasp and cabin drone.
This exhaust will turn your car into an aggressive beast without upsetting the neighbors, and get you the hardware you need for a stage 3 or higher ECU upgrade.
- Full Turbo back System
- High Flow Straight Through 3" Unrestricted Design
- Mandrel Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- 0.065" Wall thickness
- Back gassed Mig welded construction
- Lightweight adjustable slip fit connections
- Stainless steel laser cut turbo flange
- 2 primary O2 bungs for easy tuning or your EGT or A/F gauge
- Spun High Performance Race Catalytic Converter
- One piece straight through sound absorbing center resonator
- Robotically Tig welded hybrid muffler which utilizes a 3" inlet and dual 2.5" outlets
- Polished Double Walled and Rolled 2.5"Laser Etched Tip Section with Krona Performance Logos High Strength Exhaust Clamps Included
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty Check out our FAQs page for more information.
Note* 2004-2009 models will require rework necessary for fit. The exhaust exit cutout in the rear bumper is in a slightly offset position from the previous model year's. For installation on cars with automatic transmissions there is a small clearance issue with the downpipe. Its easily alleviated by either filing a small amount of material from a fin on the transmission housing or by putting a small dimple on the downpipe. The dimple can be done with a torch and a ball peen hammer. These 2 options are very easy to do, and sound worse than they actually are.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE ON ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS BEFORE CHECKOUT