Getting serious about making consistent power, time to run a meth kit.
DevilsOwn second-generation Stage 2 water–methanol injection controller kit is designed for a 1 wire hook up to a map sensor. This method guarantees an easy installation so you can have more time burning tires then reading instructions. To hook this up, run a map sensor signal to the controller, wire it up to power, ground the wire, and then run the wire to the pump. This kit will allow us to increase your timing advance in our custom tuning allowing your engine to make more power. Another cool feature of the 2nd generation digital variable controller is the ability to hook up a float level sensor, or any other ground trigger, to one of the controller inputs and it will light up the multi-function LED light. This light notifies you of your fluid levels so you aren’t caught with your pants down.
The DevilsOwn Progressive Water-Methanol injection kits main purpose is to suppress detonation caused by high temperature and pressure that has developed in the combustion chamber. This is achieved when the effective compression ratio has been taken beyond the auto-ignition point. We want this process to be easy to understand, and our customers should know this kit is good to go in a turbo or a supercharged engine.
Compressed air is heated air that causes a reduction of power and negatively affects detonation. DevilsOwn kits aid in reducing power loss while increasing fuel mileage. These kits are for applications where you desire the full control of your water injection needs.
Cool the compressed air with the DevilsOwn water methanol injection kit. Because water has a high latent heat content, it is extremely effective for controlling not only the onset of detonation but also the production of oxides of nitrogen in modern lean burning engines. Methanol, with its 116 octane high flash points and specific gravity, helps further reduce the chances of pre-detonation. In short, you get lower air temperatures and reduced stress on your engine. As an added benefit, you clean chambers with increased octane. Awesome? Hell yeah!
The Short and Sweet Benefits:
- Increases horsepower safely by 10-15%
- Lowers air temperatures by 50-200+ degrees
- Increases octane when you need it under boost.
- Reduces cylinder temperatures up to 300+ degrees
- No wear issues only clean combustion chambers
- Allows you to safely run more boost and timing
System Contents Include:
- Progressive Controller (choose your MAP sensor range above)
- 300 psi pump with EPDM seals
- Black anodized 16 psi check valve
- 20 ft of black high pressure nylon tubing
- 2 Micro droplet nozzles - D03 and d07
- *nozzle sizes may be substituted - if you want a substitution leave a note in the "Additional Information" box at checkout
- Filtered self-sealing tank tap
- All necessary hardware
- Detailed Instructions
- Choose optional braided stainless steel lines
- Choose an optional solenoid (instead of a check valve)
- Choose what size tank you want
- 2 quart
- 3 quart
- 4 quart
- 2.5 gallon
- 2.25 gallon sumped
- 2.25 gallon race
- 6 gallon
- 2 quart
- Basic hand tools required for installation
- Proper tuning is required to achieve maximum results
- Typical install time 2-3 hours
DevilsOwn Injection stands behind their parts and warrants this system free of defects for up to 1 year after purchase. Refer to our warranty page for complete details.