Brew City Boost is proud to present the ultimate custom tuning for your EcoBoost. By re-calibrating your vehicle's computer for Maximum Horsepower & Torque, Increased Throttle Response, Firmer Shifts and even Increased Fuel Mileage.
This purchase includes the standard SCT canned tunes (as available) and one Brew City Boost tune of your choice. Up to 2 additional tunes can be selected at a discounted rate. Please describe details of additional tunes in the "Additional Tune Types Requested" field above.
About fuel types: Fuel grade plays a very important role in the type of gains that can be achieved in tuning an EcoBoost engine. Lower grades of fuel such as 87 or 89 octane are more prone to pre-ignition, while higher grades such as 93 octane are less prone to pre-ignition. The higher grade of fuel run allows us to tune for more spark advance and boost, which translates to more power. Running an ethanol mixed fuel is an inexpensive way to increase the octane rating of your fuel. 100+ octane fuels are typically used only on race tracks.
About tune types:
- Daily Performance tune – An all-around performance tune designed for everyday use. Engine responsiveness and power is increased, and transmission shift points and pressure are optimized for performance while retaining everyday drivability.
- Tow tune – Specifically designed for towing (trucks and SUVs only). Engine power is increased while leaving margin for a wide range of potential towing loads. Transmission shift points, shift pressure and torque converter slip are optimized for towing.
- Race tune – Designed for competitive racing on 100+ octane or ethanol mixed fuels. These tunes are optimized for maximum acceleration by providing maximum power while minimizing MPH losses during shifting. Not recommended for street use.
About pedal response (datalogged tunes only): The responsiveness of the accelerator pedal can be adjusted with custom tuning. Standard response and Aggressive response yield the same performance from the engine.
- Standard – Accelerator pedal is mapped similar to a stock vehicle; 25% pedal input will open your throttle 25%, 100% pedal input will open the throttle 100%. This response provides the best control over the throttle, and is recommended if other people occasionally drive the vehicle.
- Aggressive – Accelerator pedal is mapped more aggressively; 25% pedal input will open your throttle 50%, 75% pedal input will open the throttle 100%. This response provides a sportier feel to the pedal.
BCB can also tune for methanol injection. If you are running a meth kit please provide the details in the “What mods do you have field”.
About Spark Plugs: Spark plug gap on tuned EcoBoosts should be set at 0.028".
The LiveWire TS+ features:
- 4" color touch screen
- input for back up camera
- holds up to 10 tunes
- Reads and clears codes
- built in performance calculator
- high speed data logging and monitoring
- many user adjustable tune options
- built in wifi for easy updates
- windshield mount
Fuel Related links:
Livelink Software – used for setting up your device for Datalogging, and transferring datalogs from your device to your computer.
Device Updater – used for adding custom tunes to your device and updating the firmware on your device
This tuning product is not compatible with other plug in tuning devices like BoostMAX, PedalMAX, Scorcher Module, or similar. Likewise, manual boost controllers are not compatible. Notify us of any and all modifications prior to tuning.
*This product is not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled motor vehicles
*Brew City Boost will not alter emissions monitoring systems (O2 sensors) via tuning