CR Performance Engineering’s upgraded turbos is hottest new upgrade for the for the 2015+ 2.7L Ecoboost F150s. The stock housings are machined out to accept larger compressor wheels. This is a bolt-in, direct fit replacement for stock turbos.
BCB has measured rear wheel power at 420HP / 450ft-lbs with a custom BCB 93 tune on the stage 3 turbos. (custom tuning required for these turbos to run correctly)
- Stage 1 (36.7mm Inducer / 51mm Exducer Upgrade, with a 52 trim)
- Stage 2 (40.5mm Inducer / 56 mm Exducer Upgrade, 52 trim)
- Stage 3 (41mm Inducer / 51mm Exducer Upgrade, with a 65 trim)
- Increased flow with standard gasoline use surge margin
- Great spool time for performance applications
- Built to order, we purchase a brand new Ford OEM set of Cores and machine them
- High Performance CR Billet Compressor Wheel
- In house machined and fully balanced
Stock 2.7 Turbo
Stage 3 Upgraded Turbo
These kits are built to order so there may be a 1-4 week (approximate) lead time.
You have the choice of getting a brand new set of upgraded turbos, using a set of CRPs (low mileage) core turbos, or sending in a set of stock turbos to be upgraded. If you buy new upgraded turbos you can send your stock turbos back to CRP for a $525 core refund (refund issued by Brew City Boost).
Customers that send your own set up turbos for the upgrade, or who send cores in for a refund, are responsible for shipping the turbos to CR Performance Engineering in Canada. Also plan on taking extra care crating your turbos in a reusable shipping container so they arrive safe! Please contact us after you place your order for shipment details.
If you are sending a set of turbos that are not original to your truck, be sure to source turbos that are the same year as your truck as there are differences in oil system design.
The customer is responsible for any duties associated with receiving merchandise from Canada.