- Peak gains of +14 HP / +16 lbs. x ft. (vehicle tested with aFe Exhaust System)
- Outflows stock intercooler up to 20% flow & efficiency
- 3/16″ TIG-welded aluminum end tanks that incorporate four multi-directional vanes
- Multi-directional vane (MDV) technology is used to direct hot airflow through the intercooler core
- 3″ Bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow and increase heat dissipation
- 1/8″ NPT Brass breather vent, which allows condensation drain from the intercooler
- 2-1/2″ Billet aluminum inlets and 3″ outlet for superior strength & durability
- 2-1/2″ Hot-Side and 3-1/2″ to 3″ outlet Cold-Side mandrel-bent powder-coated aluminum and stainless steel tubes
- Coupler hose allows for expansion, movement and vibration between two hard pipes
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- Includes premium clamps and 5-Ply reinforced silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit and strength
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
This BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler kit represents the next generation of intercoolers. The BladeRunner intercoolers utilize a 3″ bar and plate core design that is larger than stock. This kit outflows OE intercooler system by 20%!
The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16” TIG-Welded aluminum plates.
3″ Bar and Plate Core Design:
The use of the bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow.
Billet Aluminum Inlet/Outlets:
This BladeRunner Intercooler uses dual 2-1/2″ inlets and a 3″ outlet for superior strength and durability.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Flow and Performance:
aFe Power’s 2013-2014 F-150 EcoBoost intercooler tubes are constructed of 2-1/2″ Hot-Side and 3-1/2″-3″ Cold-Side mandrel bent, powder-coated stainless steel and aluminum tubing for maximum flow. Constant diameter, smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss. Installs on the Hot-Side to transfer heated air smoothly to the intercooler to accelerate heat transfer for better performance. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
The intercooler includes a 1/8″ NPT brass breather vent, which drains condensation from the intercooler. The port can also be plugged using the included 1/8″ NPT plug.
A unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Installation Is A Snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Lines up directly to factory mounting locations and comes complete with hi-temp 5-Ply reinforced silicone couplings, hoses and clamps used to securely mount the tube.
Note: This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
The BladeRunner Intercooler is pressure test rated at 200psi which is perfect for high boost applications.