- Outflows stock intercooler tubes by up to 32%
- 2″ to 2-1/2″ Hot-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- 3-1/2″ to 3″ Cold-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubingPowder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance
- High quality billet aluminum quick connect adapter
- Includes premium clamps and silicone couplings for long for a secure fit
- Works with aFe or OE intercooler
- Uses all factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation
Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply couplings for strength and durability. The tubes also come equipped with a billet aluminum factory style quick connect adapter that works with OEM or aFe’s upgraded intercooler (46-20201).
Flow and Performance:
aFe Power’s hot side tubes are constructed from 2″ and 2-1/2″ mandrel-bent aluminum tubing and the cold side tube is constructed from 3-1/2″ and 3 mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then, powder-coated for a nice finish. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence, minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque.
A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Note 1: These Intercooler tubes are not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
Note 2: Intercooler is shown for illustration purposes only and is not included.