- Full Turbo back System
- High Flow Straight Through 3" Unrestricted Design
- Mandrel Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- 0.065 Wall thickness
- Back gassed Mig welded construction
- Lightweight adjustable slip fit connections
- Stainless steel laser cut turbo flange
- 2 primary O2 bungs for easy tuning or your EGT or A/F gauge
- Spun High Performance Race Catalytic Converter
- One piece straight through sound absorbing center resonator
- Robitically Tig welded hybrid muffler which utilizes a 3" inlet and dual 2.5" outlets
- Polished Double Walled and Rolled 2.5"Laser Etched Tip Section with Krona Performance Logos High Strength Exhaust Clamps Included
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
Check out our FAQs page for more information.
2004-2009 models will require rework necessary for fit. The
exhaust exit cutout in the rear bumper is in a slightly offset position
from the previous model year's.
For installation on cars with automatic transmissions there is a small clearance issue with the downpipe. Its easily alleviated by either filing a small amount of material from a fin on the transmission housing or by putting a small dimple on the downpipe. The dimple can be done with a torch and a ball peen hammer. These 2 options are very easy to do, and sound worse than they actually are.